Whether you are starting a business and looking for legal advice, looking for a lawyer to assist with commercial litigation or planning to buy or sell a business, we can provide expert legal advice.
Mitchell Playford and Radburn Solicitors offer the following legal services for individuals, small businesses and SMEs:
- Advice on sale and purchase of business
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Acting in corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets
- Advice on business structure and set up
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Advice on matters and duties under The Corporations Act
- Lending agreements & the securities market
- Employee share & option schemes
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a member of our team.